Thursday, October 7, 2010

OK, I'm Back


It has been a l-o-n-g time since I've posted anything. I have experienced a computer crash, losing most of my photos and then having my sweet husband spend hours and hours on the reinstall and back up of lots of other computer things. However, I seem to be back in biz so let's proceed. I have been busy, it just hasn't shown up here as yet. A lot of my recent projects will show up closer to Christmas as that's what I've been up to recently. Most of my sewing is for charity and while I enjoy it, it has become a way of life. I find, at this stage of my progression, I don't need as much as I once thought, and now look for ways to channel items that I once thought indispensable, out the door and in to someone else's hands. It's a good thing!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Barbara, I've enjoyed browsing your blog. It's a wonderful place to visit. oxo Judy (art4mail)