Friday, April 9, 2010

Bow Tucks Mini Bag




What can you do with a pile of scraps that have been delivered to your door? Well, you keep them for about a year because the fabric is so nice--Moda for crying out loud, so I can't just use them for stuffings for a pet bed, now can I? So, upon finding them once again in a corner in the sewing room, I brought them out to see what could be done with them. The finished product is a "Bow Tucks Mini Bag" !! My friend Karen is responsible for inspiring me to make this cute little bag. She's made at least two! It went together fast and can be used in all kinds of way beside just a purse. Wow! Thanks, Karen!!






5 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Beautiful hand bag Barbara....love the fabrics!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

wow...so sturdy and beautiful!

Lise said...

Another wow!! Beautiful fabrics......

Linda said...

Barbara,

Love the bag! And it is even more special BECAUSE you used some of your stash!! woohoo! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. I love your and have it bookmarked now.

Linda in OK
http://quiltcookies.blogspot.com

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Awesome! I have that pattern, guess it will be awhile before I get to it though. lol