Monday, July 6, 2009

A Plethora of Pin Cushions

Here's the collection of recently-swapped pin cushions in Art4Mail. The big square is from Vic; the hen is Lisa's, Ildika made a most unusual one using an old silver serving spoon and Ani made a wonderful bugga-bugga. My offering is a little purse, because as Janis H. says, "a girl cannot have too many purses!" I totally agree.









Here's another version in pink. In fact, it was the first one of these I'd made from this little pin cushion pattern, and I made it for our 2nd Annual WayMooreFunQuilt Retreat back in 2005. The girls loved it and it was a big hit with them.

2 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Wow Barbara, those are some awesome pin cusions....I love your purse one.....how clever is that!!
You did a wonderful job and this looks like a great swap too!

NickiLee said...

Oh Barbara! Your darling little purse pincushions are just tooooo cute for words! I love them! You make some of the prettiest things! Dang girl - you are good!

I'm finally home for a bit - I'll catch up with you soon.