Friday, March 12, 2010

Precious Valentine Gift























I thought it would be fun to offer a swap at Art4Mail that featured a heart shaped pin for Valentine's Day. The swap was organized and the swappers began to get to work. I sent my pin off to Anni in Sweden! I'd never sent anything to Sweden before! She received it and was very pleased. These photos however, are of the pin that I received from Terese. The poor dear woman had many fits and starts over this project. It arrived too late for the 14th, however, when it did arrive, it took my breath away. She had taken the time to download my family photo and then divide it into sections so that each one fit on a 'piece of my heart.' Each page has some wonderful little detail alongside the photo. Even the pin back side is special. I cannot thank Terese enough for touching my heart with this one. This special gift will always be
a treasure to me and her work is amazing!




No comments: