Monday, December 14, 2009





It's been a busy time for me lately! As you can see from the photos, I've been in the sewing room almost non-stop. Every year our quilt group has a Christmas brunch and boutique. The sales from the boutique all go to charity and missions. This year's efforts are featured here. Our sales were so great, I was able to donate to 7 different agencies and missions around Tucson! Thanks to all the wonderful Grace Ladies!



































































































































2 comments:

Reflections of life and art said...

Lovely pieces....were the table runners yours? I still have to try my hand at making one myself.
I've been in the sewing room...but I'm afraid my efforts are not as successful as yours but I'm trying and I know practice will make things better....like I say nothing in life is perfect and that's for sure of my hand made projects...lol!

NickiLee said...

Congratulations Barbara! I'm thrilled for you that all your efforts paid off big time and that everything was a success! Your items are just lovely and I'm sure they will make quite a few nice all your hard work was appreciated. Way to go!!!