"A Cup of Tea" was the name of the swap at Art4Mail postcard group. I decided that I wanted to try a technique that was mentioned in "Quilting Arts" mag recently. It directed you to save used tea bags, let them dry and remove contents. What remains is wonderful tea-dyed fabric which I then used as a the base for this collage. I also saved all the wrappers and other artwork I found on the boxes. All were decoupaged onto the base tea bag fabrics and left to dry. I then began to slash the base in different directions and re-sew it back together using a zig-zag stitch with matching thread. The resultant cards were an interesting mix of slashing and restitching. I immediately began to save more bags and will give this another try soon!